Monday, October 29, 2007

The pumpkin is colored :)


more challenges:
SU stamps, chalk inks, DCWV patterned paper, scalloped punch, orange rhinestones from Michaels, Ribbon is a nice soft one, but I don't remember where it came from :( I think it was in a set of 3 or 5 coordinating ones.















The butterfly image is from Karen Lockhart stamps, greeting is SU. Paper is CTMH, ribbon is VELVET (and very, very soft) from Oriental Trading catalog. Prisma pencils colored the butterfly and a couple brads from Bazzill finish it off.


With the last card, I had already posted it without coloring the pumpkin. Since several of you wrote that it would be better colored in, let's see if this helps a bit. I was afraid the ink would smear if I colored the pumpkin which is why I left it. I'm also just not that great at coloring sometimes, lol.

I"m off to go and get into bed. Feeling a bit tired today and it's chilly out. I think the electric blanket is already on high....better catch those cozy covers right now! ;-)

Happy Autumn, Everyone!

4 comments:

Angel said...

I do like the pumpkin colored and you do a fantastic job at coloring!!! I love that butterfly card...SO pretty! Thanks for playing along!

Risa said...

These cards are just adorable Elaine, I love the pumpkin card and the colors are just awesome!
malieta:)

emily anderson said...

that first card is beautiful!
thanks for sharing!

Kristina Lewis said...

Seriously gorgeous cards! My favorite is the pumpkin card! Very inspiring!