Monday, October 5, 2009

Last minute WCMD



From Ellen Hutson's blog, the CLASSroom, there were several challenges that I wanted to try. I would have done more if we hadn't gone out to dinner with the neighbors on Sunday evening. As much as I love a nice Italian restaurant with our friends, it tends to cut into my weekend stampin time! :( Oh the sacrifices.....

I'm going to try to do one or two more challenges before midnight! :) We'll see. I don't think they'll get posted, but at least I'll get to play and make cards!! :)

#1 - Color Challenge - use Aqua/water blue, chocolate and cream
#2 - Glitz it up - a holiday card with glitz (YEAH!)
#3 - a Halloween item - mine isn't nearly as cute at I THOUGHT it would be - but maybe I'll work on it some more. ETA: I took the photo out and will replace with a before and after :)

Most of the items are from Ellen Hutson's store, but I think you can find similar items if you look - we're surrounded by so many options for crafting these days, aren't we? On a side note - see the buttons in the picture? I got my order from Papertrey today and in two packages of pink buttons there is not ONE flower!! :( I'm so disappointed because that is why I bought pink...thinking I'd get at least a couple flowers...but not even one! Geesh! If anyone has pink flowers and wold like to trade them for some of my plain janes, please let me know! :)

The blue buttons are from my local scrap store - see all the pretty flower shapes? LOL I bought that package specifically for the flower buttons!!

Ok, I'm back to crafting now...and by the way, I hope you are all well....I'm not. Came down with a terrible sore throat today and I may stay home tomorrow. I hope I didn't get my co-worker sick today because we had to team call even though I felt like crap! :(

Card making makes me feel better (kind of)....

Take care everyone!

hugs,
Elaine

8 comments:

DeeDee said...

Sorry you're ill. I'll keep an eye out for flower buttons. :)

danni reid. said...

these are so beautiful & they certainly made me feel good today :) i am so sorry you are not feeling well, feel better soon!

hugs & so much love!
danni

~amy~ said...

check you out sista...your cards are all fabbie:)

Allison Rankin said...

You're a madwoman...look at all these crafty posts! Love 'em both!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous Elaine.. love 'm :)

Hugs, Marlene xx

Katrina Turner said...

Sorry you have been unwell, hope you are better now.

Your cards are fab Elaine, that stocking stamp is so sweet too. I love your style, so colourful and your card layouts are great.

Hugs and smiles,

Katrina xx

Kim Dellow said...

Hope you are feeling better, wonderful cards. Kim

Cindy Groh said...

Love that first card. Great stamps.