Sunday, November 8, 2009

CK Convention in Seattle at the Meydenbauer!







You know it's that time again! The Creating Keepsakes Convention in Seattle/Bellevue! This year I didn't sign up for any classes - instead I got to help work at the booth of one of my absolute favorite companies ever....Crafty Secrets! Spending time with Sandy Redburn the owner, and Jessie, a shop owner from B.C. was just about the highlight of my year! LOL These ladies are sweet, funny, amazing, and I thoroughly enjoyed every minute of my time with them! They have the neatest accent but it isn't that harsh british-y, "EH?!" sounding accent! Didn't get to shop quite as much as I would have liked, but that's probably for the better.

And gosh darn, I forgot to get pics right after we set everything up- but at least I got a few snapshots of some samples right before we tore down the booth. There were so many more pictures that I wish I could have taken.... but there will definitely be a next time so stay tuned!

At the bottom, it's the three of us...in the middle is Sandy, then Jessie- They are so awesome! I ♥ them!!

3 comments:

~amy~ said...

woo hooo...how fun that you got to work the convention!!!!!! Great pic of the 3 of you!!

Vicki Chrisman said...

So glad you had a good time with them sweets! I know its hard work also..but fun to look at all the samples first hand. lol
I know Sandy really apprieciated haveing you there!

Hearts Turned said...

Looks like you had a lot of fun! Surrounded by wonderful people and wonderful vintage samples is a fabulous way to spend your time!!!

Thanks for visiting my blog today, and for the kind comments--hope to see you again soon!