I'm back for some good old fashioned fun....
Remember playing tag when you were little? Well that was before video games and all the electronics that abound these days (I don't think my kids are very good at tag, but I sure was!). Abra Leah tagged me and I am going to have to play along!
What were you doing 10 years ago?
Moving into a new home in Mill Creek, WA. We had just "come home" from living in Santa Barbara for 8 years. I started working at the newspaper once again in advertising.
Five things on today's To Do List:
1. Buy antihistamine or calamine for the 3 mosquito bites that I got last night while picking our neighbor's raspberries. (We ended up with more than a gallon of raspberries, but the mosquito bites are really bad. I'm allergic to their venom/anti-coagulant and they've swollen into 4" blobs on my arm and legs)
2. Make a little treat for my boss (to cheer him up). His brand new Mini Cooper was broken into last night - the theif stole his Ipod, cell phone, wallet (highly sentimental gift from his wife), and some favorite CD's (thank goodness I got my Chris Botti and Jason Mraz cds back from him before it happened!). His mac was in there too, but at the last minute, he brought it into their house or it would have been taken also. He was bummed big time and we didn't see him for most of the day.3. Head to Loew's with hubby for some garden stuff - Oops, it might be too late for this one now...
4. Daily walk
5. Run dishwasher - what a boring life, eh?
I'm addicted to:
1. Jason Mraz's CD -We Sing, We Dance, We Steal. Best Song on there: LUCKY !!!
2. Chris Botti's extra track called Emmanuel on the Italia album
4. Trophy Cupcakes - but I've been on a diet and have not had one for more than 2 weeks...whew! No wonder I'm cranky!
5. Have been caught up in shopping lately - for clothes and shoes! :)
Things I would do if I were a millionaire:
1. Implement a program to support public education/reading for special ed kids
2. Donate to Chung Wa Benevolent Association
3. Buy the property behind us so we could tear the house down and put 'nature' back into place (the house has been there for many years though, so I don't know if that could really ever happen)
4. Money's all gone now - lol
5. Find a Metallic Brown Clubman Cooper (I've already name her Brown Betty) that I could buy NOW and not have to wait months for
Places I have lived:
2. Santa Barbara
These are some of my favorites and I am tagging them...
Go check them out!
Stampin When I can
My Crafty little stampin page
(She got me hooked on Chris Botti and Jason Mraz!) http://mycraftylittlepage.blogspot.com/
The Pioneer Woman cooks: