Sunday, May 24, 2009

Pretty and new...




well, it's probably not what you thought it'd be, but I just ran across these and wanted to share because I totally am in LOVE with Prima flowers! These are so darn pretty I'm going to either have to find a way to add money to the budget for all of them, or just quit eating so I can use lunch money on them!

In any case, check these out:
http://prima.typepad.com/prima/2009/05/announcing-new-products.html

Aren't they cool?? Please let me know where you find them at if you buy some for yourself. I'll be on the lookout during one of my very limited trips to the craft/scrapbook stores in the next few weeks!

Hope everyone is enjoying the long holiday weekend! The Pacific Northwest is having some fabulous weather!! Wooohooo!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're right, these are beautiful! I love Prima products and I hadn't seen these yet. Thanks for visiting my blog during the CFH hop :)

Corinna
www.myscrapbooklife.com

Anonymous said...

Wow -- these flowers are beautiful...thanks for sharing! Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog during the CFH blog hop -- I love comments!

Cindy Haffner said...

Beautiful!!!!

~amy~ said...

Oh those are absolutely gorgeous Elaine...yowza....here's the thing, I know me...I'd buy them and hoard them...just tooo pretty to use :) LOL....I'll keep my eyes peeled for you sista!!! Did you go to BF with your coupon? I bought that huge box 'o K&Co paper...remember that 1 I pointed out to you last time?

TanishaRenee said...

oooh, these are so pretty!!

Katy said...

Hi Elaine, you won my blog candy! Congratulations! Now hop over to my blog to contact me with your deets! Love Katy xx