Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Check this out!!!! YUM!!


Have you all seen this already? I just sent it over to Taylor Van Bruggen - hopefully she enjoys it!



http://www.marthastewart.com/portal/site/mslo/menuitem.fc77a0dbc44dd1611e3bf410b5900aa0/?vgnextoid=b9dccd66f1b09110VgnVCM1000003d370a0aRCRD&rsc=type_2&video_id=0&autonomy_kw=cupcake%20pops




I thought it was absolutely delightful!

The card is for a certain someone who shares a LOT of blogging information and I feel like I know her from reading her blog every day - I'm sending it off tomorrow! I hope she likes it! :)


Though it's officially Tuesday, I'm giving the weather report from Monday. Hail, wind, thunderstorms and cold....blech! What happened to the sun?

2 comments:

Risa said...

Your card is very pretty Elaine! I'm sure Taylor will love this beautiful card.
malieta:)

Lynn Put said...

This is beautiful, the Lockhart Butterfly is so pretty the way you colored it! I love everything about this card!