Wednesday, September 3, 2008

May Arts Ribbon is here :)






That was pretty quick on the shipping! :) I will be cutting and mailing out to those who bought a share or two. Thanks much for participating! If you would like to buy a share of what is left, please let me know. I will post a picture shortly.

Also, if you could say a little prayer for my dear MIL, she had a stroke that we just found out about today. All her kids (including my husband) are heading to CA to see her. Doctors said the prognosis is not good, but they've been wrong before, haven't they? She is the most accepting woman on earth and made me feel so special and loved when my husband told them we were getting married.

Take care and don't forget to tell you loved ones how much they mean to you every day!

hugs,
Elaine

1 comment:

~amy~ said...

WOW! Now that is some magnificent ribbon...I'm trying really hard to not buy more stuff...but will definitely peek at your share pics..lol. I ended up at Factoria on Monday...wish I was with YOU at Impress!