Thursday, June 18, 2009

Look what I found!!




These are from the A-Muse cupcake social back in 2008!!

I guess I saved these pictures to the wrong place and couldn't find them....

It's Amy Tsuruta (THE Best blogger around!), Julie HRR Ebersol (infamous designer of AMuse single layer cards), and Novell Eckstrom (scrap teacher extraordinaire!)

There is another great event coming up called AMuse-a-Palooza...I think that's what it's called....
and sign up's are going on now...did you sign up? I want to!! It's only $15 if you pre-register! Just do it....you'll be glad you did!

3 comments:

~amy~ said...

Oh Good Lord, that scared me... :) Happy Friday sista!!!

Linda Beeson said...

I so wish I could go to an Amuse event - I so love their stamps!

Vicki Chrisman said...

Did I see you there? hmmm... Which had me thinking .. where did we first meet? Was it the WA show last year? Where ever it was... I'm glad we met. (smiles)