Friday, September 25, 2009

The RIBBON ORDER is here!! :)


OMG!! Things are looking pretty today!! Not only is our weather beautiful and sunny (well it was this afternoon), but the May Arts ribbon order arrived!!

I am thrilled beyond belief with the selections!! I will post this weekend in case anyone needs a ribbon "fix" - a lot of the colors are perfect for fall crafting...all pretty close to the cost that I paid (I do add the shipping cost in). If you need larger quantities, like a full roll please let me know - I can get full rolls for you all the time now!)

Until later, sweet dreams, all!

Hugs,
Elaine

Want a sneaky peeky? Here you go....the wrappers are still on, I know...but there's lots more, so stay tuned! I'll be crafting this weekend FOR SURE!

4 comments:

~amy~ said...

woot woot sista!!

DeeDee said...

Perfect colors for Fall!

Teresa Kline said...

wow, what a gorgeous selection of ribbon!

enjoy *~*

Jill said...

Hey-

Maybe you should bring it all on Saturday and maybe some of the crafters there will want to buy some and help rid you of your massive quantities