Sunday, September 27, 2009

Ribbon makes my world go round!










Do you like ribbon as much as I do? Hopefully not because my husband says it is a sickness.
I could sit and look at ribbon all day long - it's like a whole bunch of pretty little rainbows inside the house!


I think they're too pretty not to share! You should click on the pictures and see the TEXTURES on each of the rolls...it is amazing!

The BIG ric rac has a ribbed texture and is very soft and pliable. The pom-pom edged ribbons have little fluffy poms on the edges - soft and cute! The webby stuff (in orange and black) is amazing when layered with a solid ribbon underneath!

Then there's the velvet corduroy ribbon - just like the fabric...ribbed, soft, and velvety!

The white edge stitched Grosgrain is deeply saturated with color - and it is a nice WIDE 1" in width!

Ruffled edged suede has been on my list for a long time - but after seeing it at the scrapbook store for $.75 a foot, I decided to wait, save my money and buy it this way instead... it came out to less than a dollar a YARD...not a foot! :) Oh happy day for me, sad day for hubby...there is ribbon everywhere!

Each roll has between 10 and 30 yards. That's a lot even if you like ribbon a lot, isn't it? I do need to sell some of it...the good news is that I will sell it at very, very good prices! I know of two people that were interested so far....if anyone else would like some, please email me at eyp963@msn.com and I will give you prices or do you think it's better to post it here?

Later I might get to post the cards I made yesterday... :)



3 comments:

**CrEaTiNgWiThAlOhA** said...

yumm0 ribbon..just in time for the holidays.....TFS

Let it Shine said...

UH, yes! You ribbon pics make me giddy! My best friend and I plot how to get the best deal with ribbon!

Alyshia

Katrina Turner said...

Wow Elaine those ribbons are stunning, love the snowflake one and the crinkley stuff. All so lovely and colourful. I completely get it as I have a thing for ribbon too!

Hugs,

Katrina xx