Friday, July 27, 2007

Finally have some sharing!!!



Sorry for the long absence! I have been without the camera cord for such a long time I was ready to go out and buy a new camera! Instead I was able to get my son to take a few shots of cards that I'd like to share!




I'm not so good at recipes for the cards, but if you want to know something specific, I will try to answer as best as I can! I used Berol Prismacolor pencils but did not have my blender fantastix things out where I could find them to use with odorless mineral spirits so the coloring may look kind of grainy.

Thanks for stopping by!! Leave a comment so I know someone was here! :)

5 comments:

Lezlye said...

Love these cards! Especially with the cuttlebug.

Risa said...

I love all three of your cards Elaine....very nice job:)

Unknown said...

Those cards are beautiful, the coloring is amazing!

Abra Leah Cross said...

I LOVE the bowl of cherries card!! SO sweet. The colors and elements are great! :)

Cindy Gilchrist said...

Oh these cards are soooo BEAUTIFUL!!!!