Tuesday, November 6, 2007

The last of the Challenge cards....



Well, it's been a while since I've uploaded any cards, but here are the last challenge cards for Angelosity. I actually have more but didn't get the photos done before dinner. I'll try to put them up later on!!

The Acorn Blessings is from an old SU set. Blessings is a $1 Michael's stamp. I used my new glimmer mist on it, but I don't think you can see it unless you do a close up. It's very shimmery and rich looking in real life!

The other card is a really old SU set, retired of course, and is basic - colored and sponged edges. The saying reads, "All is safely gathered in Ere the winter storms begin." Topaz colored rhinestones in the corner, and some sheer rust organza finish it off!

Happy Tuesday! I hope it's sunny tomorrow - we have family portraits scheduled at the lake! :)