Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Load 'em up!






Here are all of the rest of the cards--

Christmas card is challenge #29; image is from Crafty Secrets. DP is from a big pad that I got last year...sorry, not sure who it was by. Glitter is Martha Stewart - it looks really vintage-y!

Eiffel tower is from my new Crafty Secrets stamp set from the CK convention over the weekend.

I had not used my basic gray paper from SU, so I did two cards in colors that aren't normally my style....the skull card is for my niece who loves that kind of motif!

The pink blue Christmas Christmas card is the SU Holiday set called Merry & Bright, colored with Copics. DP is from Costco/Wild Asparagus.

The pink/blue Cherub card is a Crafty Secrets image, Bohemia brads, and a flower that is folded in half is tucked behind the scalloped image.

I was hoping to do all of the challenges, but ran out of time. I had so much fun with these though!! Thank you to Angel, and a very happy Birthday!!!

-Elaine

3 comments:

Angel said...

GREAT cards, Elaine!!! Thank you for playing along. I had a blast this month....
I especially LOVE that pink and blue Christmas card!!! SO cute!

Risa said...

Wow......Elaine....you have been super busy lady! Your cards are so pretty, I love the vintage look of you Christmas Cards.
malieta:)

Lee said...

Elaine, I LOVE all your cards.

The Santa face is one of my favorite images.

The Eiffle Tower is my absolute favorite, I love all things Paris and this card is to die for in my crafty corner. Love, love it.

Bravo to you for doing something with those Pirate papers. I bought one each of all of them, have not been able to make anything, I thought the papers were so awful when I looked at them at home, I thought to myself, what an addicted paper hound to buy these. Your card is great, may have to lift the idea.

Your blue/pink Holiday card is cute, love those little stamps you used.

The cherub card, what can I say, cute, cute, cute. I like the look of the folder flower.