Saturday, December 8, 2007

Have you seen these???

I hope you're all having a great weekend! I did a lot of online stamp shopping today. I've been admiring these little cuties for several months now, and just recently they became available here, but they always seem to be sold out so I wouldn't be able to get the big batch that I want. Check out Sugar Nellie here:

http:
//sugarnellie.blogspot.com/

And tell me which ones you like! I of course want the newest ones, and several that are out. So far I am at 16L pounds - I don't know exactly what the converts to in dollars, but once those other images get back into stock, I can order them all at once and have some fun! :)

Has anyone else ordered from here besides Jan Tink? I think she's the only one that I've seen with them on her blog. Darn - I bet she bought them all up!

It's chilly out tonight - we may even get some snow on Sunday!
Take Care!

Elaine

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have never seen those. They are adorable, I love the dog one (but I love animals)

michelle sturgeon said...

Elaine! You are the winner of my blog candy! Please send me your mailing address!

deb said...

I've never heard of those before. Can't wait to go visit and check out the link. Thanks for visiting my blog! :)