Thursday, December 6, 2007

It was really raining here in Seattle!! and a funny for you...

I've not had time to stamp or create lately, and need batteries again. Until I get out and pick them up, no pics :( BUT there is THIS funny that you have to watch!! Make sure there are no Santa believers in the room though...

www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmQDt7jVdXQ


We had tremendous rainfall and flooding earlier in the week. The road behind our house had been closed until today because of a mudslide. We're in an area where there are steep hills and cliffs (they always close the one called "suicide" when it snows, so you know it's steep). I drove through because it's the normal way that I go to work, and I forgot it had been closed off. It was a muddy, sandy, rocky mess! The mudslide looked bad. Trees also fell. The one thing that changed when it was all wet -- there was little or no traffic on the way to work! Yay!

Take care everyone! I hear now, that we may have more snow on Sunday in this area!

1 comment:

deb said...

I hate to say but it's snowing like you wouldn't believe here! We've got probably 10 inches out there and it's not stopping! Grrr!