Sunday, January 18, 2009

Found a fun new blog today....

It's all about FABRIC! I hate to admit it, but I think I'm starting to creep back into quilting and sewing more than scrapping and card-making! That's bad since I have so much already 'in stock' in 'my store'.....but good because I won't be wanting to buy as much new stuff...well not scrapping stuff at least - just fabric!

Anyway, here's the link to the blog - if you like fabric you must check it out! There's a drawing going on too - so all the more reason to visit!
http://fabricfamilyfun.wordpress.com/

Have a great Sunday! We're starting to get a little chilly again, but no sign of anything cold enough to make snow!

1 comment:

~amy~ said...

FABulous site...thanks for passing it along...did you ever buy fabric that day we met at BF? I passed mine along to my cousin that has the etsy site to make me some goodies:) P.S. you should see some new SEI projects from me this week...