Thursday, January 8, 2009


Thank you, to Mrs. C. whose blog is Ruby Slippers. She sent me an email about this blog award.
I'm normally really terrible at trying to get these things up - adding pictures and stuff like that takes me a while to figure out. But I'm going to give it a shot today.... Mrs. C. teaches kids who are my son's age but seems to dig up time to post a card nearly every day - no wonder she got the award! I'm not sure how she thought of me, but I thank her. Go visit her blog and check out all the cuteness! Ruby Slippers Blog - go now to check it out!


And now I am supposed to list 5 obsessions:

1-jewelry

2-really good food (Fran's Chocolates, Cutter's Bayhouse open faced crab sandwich, Anything from the Flying Fish restaurant, etc)

3-shoes & clothes

4-my papercrafting hobbies: stamps & scrapbooking

5-blog surfin -probably nothing new for any of you that know me! lol

I've had a headache all day today and am not feeling so great - I will watch Grey's tonight and then head off to bed. We've got a work party tomorrow and I made some treats earlier - I hope they don't have to cancel this party because of weather conditions! The last was cancelled because of all the snow that we got that week.

Oh, and I will be passing along the blog award to Amy at Tsuruta Desgins - she is super awesome and always has time to post a fab new creation (just about every day!) plus her comments always make me smile! Visit Amy at http://tsurutadesigns.blogspot.com/

Have a great evening!
hugs,
Elaine

1 comment:

~amy~ said...

Hey! aren't you just a sweetie pie...I'll be sure to post this on my blog this weekend...thanks my dear! Hope you're feeling better..watching Grey's will cure you :) Love that show..only do the netflix version though sooo ssshhhh....don't tell me what happens :)