Friday, October 31, 2008

BOO! More pics!



Here's the first picutre -- Isn't this web baby the BEST costume? Soooo creative! (Inspired by Martha Stewart)....


Megan works in our Marketing Unit. That's her new baby, Finn (3 months old)...he's a little sweetie pie!


I'll add more pictures as I get them -- we don't seem to have a way to load them into the computers at work..hmmm.....
Another one...this time I asked one of the guys (Aaron) who won for 'most creative costume' with his "ISLAND GETAWAY" costume to take the picture with me. He had a ghetto blaster and a ball and chain around his ankle earlier...somehow they were dropped under the desk at lunch time - but at least he kept the palm tree for the picture!

The rest of the pictures from my department will have to be loaded up later on - they came out really cute....



Happy Halloween!