Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Halloween Project!












This is a little scrapbook that I just completed using Daisy D's papers and embellishments. I think the papers were from a couple years ago and I had some rough sketches of the album (that may have been inspired by something at my local scrapbook store...or not - don't recall!) The starting page (cover is the bottom photo - work your way up to the top - it's somewhat in order but not completely) is the one with the black cat. Are you supposed to load pictures backwards so the one that you want at the top is loaded last? How come no one ever told me that? LOL


Anyhow, I thought it came out cute and you can see how much our Maddie has changed from a couple years ago!

The base is just pages of Bazzill cardstock. Oh, lookie there...I see some new stamps that came from Impress the otehr day! (heheheh)... I have others to share but they will probably be in the next project!

The kids and their costumes were a lot of fun...We had an Angel (Maddie) a Gypsy, a Witch, a Bunny/butterfly, and a Kimono Girl. Somehow the cute angel wings that we bought got left behind :(

The page which has a "door" on the right opens to show the full photograph inside. I couldn't think of any other way to get the full width so that's how I ended up making it work! And not sure how or why, but that one picture keeps showing up SIDEWAYS :(

Anyway, I hope to make somethin else really fun very soon (using last year's pictures)....the one hour photo finishing at Target has become my favorite hang out lately 5x this past week I've seen the clerk...I bet he thinks that I like him. LOL


The pictures posted out of order and I don't know how to fix but I hope you can see most of the pages anyway!

5 comments:

peata said...

cute mini!
Love those Daisy D papers.

make a mini album
my blog

Vicki Chrisman said...

Super Cute album!

Sharon (notimetostamp) said...

What a beautiful scrapbook -- how fun!!!

~amy~ said...

FUN mini album!!!

DeeDee said...

Such a sweet mini album. :)