Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Another card to share.


This is one of the cards I did for my buddy Terry G. We were doing a Scavenger hunt swap where each week we make an assigned card for our buddy. At the end of 6 weeks, she gets the cards and maybe a treat or something fun!! I don't think she comes to my blog. There aren't a lot of people that do, so I think I am pretty safe sharing this with you! :)

I should have used some of my new May Arts yellow Ric Rac *DARN!*

Ok, the next card swap that I do you'll be seeing lots of May Arts ribbon! LOL

Base is barely banana (again, my lack of photography skills is showing...that doesn't look banana, does it?) Then the patterned papers and the blue are from Joann's dollar packages of scrapbooking stuff. I bought it to make some baby boy things (mini album/frame/whatever) for a co-worker who had a grandson recently - I think there is still enough for some fun projects, this card used such a small amount. And you can't beat 4 sheets of paper for a buck!! The stamp is from A-Muse; Greeting is Micheal's $1 bin, and there is some pretty yellow ribbon with white printed flowers from Impress Rubber stamps - It was expensive by my standards - over a buck a yard and it's only 1/4" wide!

Have a great evening, everyone! I bet it rains tomorrow - I washed the car today....sorry Seattleites!

1 comment:

Risa said...

Awwwww....your card is adorable Elaine! I love your color choice and the chick stamp is so cute.
malieta:)