Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Gina K Challenges fromSunday night




I didn't get to upload on Sunday, but they're in now - my versions of the Gina K. challenges.

EMGKD28 is the kitty Challenge from Erica - the card base is actually a really pretty light blue - baby blue even. But it does not photograph true to it's color in our dark NW weather...gray skies and all....

JBGKD28 challenge is the Red card with "Girl in the car" presented by Julie. My first set of Gina K stamps are on their way so I had to use other stamps on these challenges.

CKGKD28 is the purplish/seashell challenge from Cammie - This is a really old SU set paired with a Michael's $1 greeting. Click on it and the details really show up!

Have a great day everyone!

If you get a moment, go and check out Craft Critique! They've updated today!
http://www.craftcritique.com/

-Elaine

Challenges are hard for me...but at least I used my stamps and stash!

1 comment:

Maren said...

Love these! I was planning on doing these too but just didn't have the time. You did an amazing job on them!