Monday, February 18, 2008

That GORGEOUS Ribbon has arrived :)





I am soooo glad I had the day off work today! I was able to take some pictures of the May Arts Ribbons that UPS JUST dropped off!

Some are BRAND NEW (the pink stripes and the blue stripes). Others I have ordered, and re-ordered many times...(the tried and true favorites!)

I thought the velvet ric rac in these soft colors would be nice to have for Easter, and other Springtime projects.

The blue and green ribbons are perfect for baby boy projects, and the pink/greens are perfect for my girly and Bella stamps!!



Have a great day everyone!

From Sunny in Seattle....
Elaine


I'll post the widths and other info a little later. I'm on my way to pick up dd from her sleep-over.



14 years ago on this day we lost our 1st daughter, a darling baby girl named Cezanne Marie.
Happy Birthday dear Baby Cezanne!

No comments: