Sunday, March 16, 2008

Weekends are nice, aren't they?




....especially when you can do whatever you want! It's cold and a bit damp in Seattle today, but I don't mind - Especially when I have lots of new things to play with! Last weekend Debbie and I finished the Great Northwest Paper Chase. We had soooo much fun! I did go over budget but there are some neat new things to play with!!!

I didn't finish all of my projects this weekend either, but here are some things that I DID get finished. Some are from a few weeks ago and just weren't photographed because it's been dark, wet, or too cold. (I take most of the pictures outside since the light is brighter).

Are you all ready for St. Patrick's Day tomorrow? Here's my Bella card for St. Patty's Day. It's for my niece who's birthday is the 17th. We are going out to dinner tonight to celebrate. She loves chinese food, so that's what we'll have! I hope she likes the card! :)

Thanks for stopping by today.

hugs,
Elaine

2 comments:

~amy~ said...

I wish my weekends had 2 more days:) Cute cards!!!!

Allison Rankin said...

These are terrific...I love those stamps (Sugar Nellies, I think?)! And you are a terrific colorer...I'm jealous!