Thursday, September 20, 2007

Long time no see!!

Well ladies, it's been a busy month!

Summer appears to be over in Seattle. The weather is cool and not very pretty outside. I have been on vacation this week and we had my daughter's birthday, nephew's birthday, brother's birthday, our anniversary and my birthday! WHEW....ya know what? We're not done with birthdays yet!!! -- December must be a really good time of year for our families, huh?? heheheh!

The REALLY good news: I got a new CAMERA!!!! And that's not all! Hubby also ordered a new camera cord (again) for the first camera. SO, I can take pictures of all the things that I made this week! I've been on a roll with mini scrapbooks!!

My Papertrey replacement tin arrived, and I realized that I had not yet ordered my new sets from the latest release! I did buy candy to fill the tins, and wouldn't you know - it never made it to the containers - just disappeared, right from the bag that I brought it home in! I don't know what happened, but it may be time to get a detective to figure out who's eating all the candy in the house! Time to get cracking on those little cute containers so no more candy disappears!

Oh yes, and I think some blog candy may be in order soon. Probably closer to the end of the month once all these birthdays have passed! yikes~ This is worse than Christmas time!

2 comments:

Risa said...

Finally!!!!!!!!I can't wait to see your cards!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ELAINE!
You guys should be one happy bunch, Virgo's and Libra's get along good together.
Malieta:)

Shabbychick Junk said...

Hiya!

Just wanted to say thanks for your sweet comments! I provided a link to an online store that sells that cat album if you're interested. I bought the cat quite a few weeks ago and since the store is going out of business I doubt that they have any left. When I shopped there 3 weeks ago they only had 2 of the albums. If you want to give it a try, you can call Memory Mania, Woodbury MN 651-731-7766.

Lisa