Sunday, September 23, 2007

Thank you cards!

Did you get a lot done today? I felt like I did!

Long overdue, I finally made time to pop out a few thank you cards. These are going out to people online who have sent me blog candy, other treats (stamped images, ribbon and cute cards), or helped me out in some way!

Happy Sunday!

Oh, goodness! Every year at the end of summer, someone holds a big bash on the lake and they set off fireworks like it was the 4th of July again! I just heard them and looked out the window - sure enough, there is a GREAT BIG fireworks show going on!!!!! Luckily it's dark earlier in the day now! THey usually do this on a Saturday evening, but not this year....it's romantic to look out over the lake and watch more fireworks -especially when it is chilly outside. Too bad my dh was being a bh and I am not cozying up tonight! lol!! Enjoy the cards, ladies!



Vase/flowers stamp by Memory Box. I used watercolor paper and SU watercolor crayons. The corners are some K & Co. glittery pieces that tied the colors together nicely. The flowers on the medallion are primas and in the center is a little acrylic bauble just like the ones from the site that has Bellas!!





Bee Stamp by Stampendous. You can't see it but I glittered up their wings. It was colored with Prisma pencils and some copic sketch markers. The patterned paper is from one of those stacks at Joanns - this one had touches of glitteratti all over it! :) Primas in the corners and I used EYELETS because they have been neglected over the past few years!

Snow kids image was stamped for me by Ashley Bowen (thank you so much for all the images, Ashley!) Her blog is at www.ashleyscreativecorner.blogspot.com. She is a great inspiration and very talented! Colored with copic markers, I had some trouble with the ground - it looks kind of poopy-ish - I should have stuck with a grey or blue on the ground. It was still fun to play with Copics though.

No comments: