Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Heating up....


86 degrees today. Really nice. While I'm inside in a cool, comfy air-conditioned building, my 17 year old son is down the street at a Community Center doing some volunteer work in the sun...lifting and carrying heavy tables across a field for the Cascade Community Center block party. Good for him doing that hard work...but I think he strained one of his biceps. Not sure if he was trying to show off or just lifting too much because he's lazy and wanted to do 1/2 the work. He goes back tomorrow and it supposed to be 89 degrees. (He won't take a lunch break and refuses to drink anything...does anyone see a problem with this picture?)

Here's my card for today.... It's the SU hostess set that I bought from someone on SCS. The paper is from K& CO and SEI's Dillweed. It could use some embellishing but I am not sure what kind. What would you add and where? p.s. it's not quite a flourescenty as it appears in the picture, but it IS Cameo Coral, so it's bright. I need to add pictures to the weekend project that I was working on...(the garage sale project) so that's not quite ready yet.

Have a great afternoon everyone!

In case you haven't been to Katharina's blog, check it out - she's got these beautiful angelic stamps to giveaway! I hope I win them! If I do, then I can host my own giveaway on my blog! Wish me luck! lol

Enter at:
Katharina's Blog!

hugs,
Elaine

2 comments:

~amy~ said...

FUN card Elaine! Dare I say that it is tooooo stinkin' hot?

Risa said...

Very cute card Elaine and I love the DSP!