Monday, August 18, 2008

New MAY ARTS RIBBON SHARE....

If you are interested in a new May Arts Ribbon share for the bumpy chenille dot ribbon, please let me know asap. I am going to get the single row of chenille dots. The cost for 20 yards (2 yards of each color), is $22. Shipping is a flat rate - 4.80. If you are local and want to meet me then you can avoid the shipping charge. The order will likely be placed tomorrow so post here asap if you want to join. I have spots for 2 or 3 people. The chenille ribbon retails at the craft store for about 1.39-1.79 a yard depending on their markup. No pictures today for the ribbon, so you will have to trust me on this...it is FAB-U-LOUS!! Best when applied flat on a project, but can be made into a simple bow.

You won't regret getting it.

I'll put pics of the other ones on the blog when they come in. :)

Have a great (cool) night. We're down to the 60's from a 90 degree plus weekend.... :(

hugs,
Ribboner

No comments: