Sunday, August 3, 2008

Testing Picasa....

Hopefully this will work. I made this card for Teri Conrad because I won some blog candy from her a while back. I hope she likes it. The image is a Hero Arts collage stamp that I got off of Ebay. Copics color the background. It actually was going to be a yellow background then I added some gray tones and it came out with this mellow greenish color. Works for me... The sun is out now - so whomever sent the sun to Seattle deserves thanks!

Hugs,
Elaine
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful!! I love the image.. you did a wonderful job with it! :)

~amy~ said...

What a GREAT asian image! Your card is wonderful!!!

Anonymous said...

A beautiful card! I see you're using a lot of Stampin Up in your designs. You're either a SU fan or a demo. Your designs are all wonderful.

Risa said...

What an adorable card and the butterfly is awesome!